- Henan Billion Chemicals commissions TiO2 plant in Henan Province
- Cabot announces JV with Inner Mongolia Hengyecheng Silicone to build fumed silica plant
- Speciality carbon black price increase
- AkzoNobel receives SBTi approval for carbon reduction target
- Pioneering Philippine study on lead content in industrial paints points to the need for mo...
- BTC Europe and Sudarshan Chemical Industries sign agreement on distribution of pigments in Europe
- BASF’s European distribution organisation and one of the biggest global manufacturers of pigments join forces to expand offerings of organic, inorganic and effect pigments in Europe
BTC Europe, BASF’S European distribution organization, and Sudarshan Chemical Industries, a manufacturer of high-quality pigments based in Pune, India, have signed an agreement on the distribution of organic and inorganic pigments as well as effect pigments in Europe. Both companies seek to leverage their expertise and industrial know-how to offer customers access to a wide portfolio of high-quality pigments for various industries.
“We are pleased to have found such a strong partner in Sudarshan who will be able to supply us with high performance pigments that cover the full colour circle”, said Jose Corral Montilla, Managing Director of BTC Europe. “Our customers will benefit from access to a broad range of high-quality pigments for different applications and industries. Moreover, the collaboration between our two companies will enable us to extend our third-party product portfolio and thereby strengthen our competitive advantage in the pigments market.”
“By combining the advantages of our solutions with BTC Europe’s strong position in the chemical distribution market in Europe, we can together seize new market potentials for high-quality pigments,” said Milan Krumbe, General Manager Sudarshan Europe. “I am very much looking forward to our cooperation and to opening up new channels for our products that serve a wide range of industries and applications.”
Photo caption: Milan Krumbe, General Manager Sudarshan Europe (left) and Jose Corral Montilla, Managing Director BTC Europe