- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Cathay Industries Group has started production in its new plant in Tongling, China. Since 2013 the global provider of synthetic iron oxide and chrome oxide pigments has been building its new manufacturing site with the objective of an expansion to 150,000t/yr. Using the most modern technology, the Hong Kong-based company will produce yellow, red and black iron oxide pigments in Tongling. Taking responsibility for the environment, the plant utilises fully integrated waste stream recycling.
Cathay has invested in the joint venture plant with Tonghua Group as Rely Science & Technology Co Ltd.