- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Celanese invited attendees at the recent ChinaCoat 2013 to learn more about solutions for a broad array of coatings and adhesives applications.
"While attending ChinaCoat 2013, manufacturers of architectural paints, automotive paints, waterproofing coatings, industrial adhesives and vinyl-based emulsions discovered the products and the expertise Celanese can deliver to their organisations,” said Mark Oberle, Celanese VP of Sales, Asia. "Celanese is committed to growth in China and the Asia region and supports our efforts through our largest chemical manufacturing complex located in Nanjing, China and our commercial and technology centre located in Shanghai,” Oberle added.