- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Celanese Corporation has received key government approvals necessary to modify and enhance its existing integrated acetyl facility at the Nanjing Chemical Industrial Park, Nanjing, China to produce ethanol for industrial uses.
The unit, based on Celanese TCX ethanol process technology, is expected to startup in mid-2013.