- New British Coatings Federation report highlights essential coatings contribution to econo...
- PPG announces leadership changes in aerospace coatings business
- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
Indestructible Paint Ltd is delighted to have been recognised by the UK’s Birmingham Chamber of Commerce as the winner of its prestigious Longstanding Member Award. The presentation was made by Steve Allen, Chair of the Birmingham Chamber to Indestructible Paint’s Managing Director, Brian Norton, whose company develops and manufactures paint and protective coating systems.
"We are proud to have been recognised in this way as it acknowledges our work over many years – particularly in the field of research and development in a highly specialist field,” said Brian Norton. As examples, he highlighted coatings that have been developed to resist temperature or optimise conductivity.
"The Birmingham Chamber of Commerce has supported Indestructible Paint since our formation 43 years ago,” he continued. "It has always helped our exports by supporting overseas communication – in the early days with Telex, as well as translations, exhibitions at the NEC and library resources. It continues to provide assistance in this field, as well as training and legislative information.”
Today, Indestructible Paint works closely with a number of leading names in industries such as aerospace, space, defence, rail and the nuclear sector, and supplies performance coatings to markets in more than 70 countries worldwide.
"We have long operated on the basis of developing close working relationships with our customers and this approach has always underlined our performance. This award from the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce reflects this and we are grateful for the support they have always provided,” concluded Brian Norton.