- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Clariant International Ltd, a world leader in speciality chemicals and Wilmar International Limited, a leading Asian agribusiness group, have received the relevant merger clearances for the establishment of their 50-50 joint venture (JV) called ‘the global amines company’, which is now in operation.
The global amines company will be the platform for production and sales of fatty amines and selected amines derivatives. The JV will be headquartered in Singapore with worldwide sales, distribution and production affiliates.
The JV has its own production capacities for amines in Germany and China, contributed by Clariant and Wilmar respectively, as well as access to amines capacities in Brazil and Mexico. For amine derivatives, the global amines company has access to approx a dozen multi-purpose-plants of Clariant all around the globe.