- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Clariant has joined the chemical industry initiative ‘Together for Sustainability’ (TfS), an organisation founded in 2011 aimed at jointly improving sustainability practices within the supply chains of the chemical industry.
Clariant becomes the eighth member in the initiative with AkzoNobel, BASF, Bayer, Evonik Industries, Henkel, Lanxess and Solvay – jointly operating global supplier assessments and audit programmes through independent experts. This avoids the need for each of the members to conduct their own programmes, by sharing scorecard ratings within the TfS member group on a web-based collaborative platform.
Assessing sustainability requirements through the programme, it aims at lowering risks in the procurement process but also reduces the burden for suppliers to participate in numerous different programmes.