- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
Clariant has announced its new EcoTain approach to sustainable innovation. The EcoTain life cycle and label is driven by the commitment to protect human, environmental and ecological health without compromising on performance and efficiency.
EcoTain represents a systematic approach to sustainable innovation by providing a tangible means of understanding the ecological, economic and social impact of Clariant’s products over the entire value chain. It also supports companies towards achieving their targets for sustainability.
Within the framework of a four-step life cycle, it integrates the principles and ethics of sustainability into business activities according to measurable criteria. The four steps are: sustainable design; responsible process; safe & efficient use and eco-integration. Every EcoTain product fulfills the requirements over its entire life-cycle. The claim "sustainable excellence at every step” is a promise that every product carrying the EcoTain label delivers advantages and benefits at each of its four life-cycle steps.