- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Clariant has announced a significant investment to expand its plant in Casablanca, Morocco and increase its global footprint with the production of polymers and chemical blends for the African and Middle East mining industry.
This investment will also include the opening of a Clariant Mining Solutions laboratory where the focus will be on supporting the phosphate industry in flotation, fertilizer additives and process chemicals. The lab will enable Clariant to better support the growing customer base in the region. Strategically situated near the country’s main harbour, airport and other points of trade and entry, the 9.3 acre complex serves as the country headquarters for warehousing, laboratories and offices.