- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Clariant has opened its new E100M Clariant Innovation Center (CIC) in Frankfurt, Germany. The company’s global hub for R&D is based at the ‘Industriepark Höchst’.
It will be the home of Clariant’s competence centres in chemical research and process technology, as well as application laboratories for several Business Units and state-of-the-art analytical laboratories. The new facility covers a total surface area of 36,000m² and will house around 500 employees from R&D and supporting business and administrative functions.