- Dow technologies facilitate enhanced performance and sustainability of key Olympic Games T...
- Axalta scholarship in Sabanci, Turkey
- Karsten Munk Knudsen nominated to Hempel A/S Board of Directors
- Hosokawa solids solutions repositions itself
- Evonik's new humectant combines effectiveness with low impact on coating properties
Clariant has raised its 2011 sales and margin targets. The company expects sales growth in the high single-digit range in local currency compared to 2010 and an EBITDA margin between 13.5-14.5%. For 2015, Clariant targets sales above CHF10bn (€8.175bn) and an EBITDA margin before exceptional items above 17%.
Based on its four pillars strategy and supported by the continuous improvement initiative ‘Clariant Excellence’, Clariant says it is well under way to meet its 2015 targets.
CEO Hariolf Kottmann commented: "With the beginning of 2011, Clariant has switched from restructuring to growth. Our well-positioned traditional businesses have further potential to improve their performance while the newly to be integrated Süd-Chemie businesses will drive higher sales growth and help to improve our margins.
Applying our value-based performance management approach, we are confident to achieve our mid-term targets until 2015, using both organic growth and portfolio management.” The company has also reconfirmed its policy of paying a stable dividend going forward, with the intention to resume dividend payments for the full-year 2011.