- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
The Coatings Group News Podcast brings you the latest coatings industry news from around the world, in one handy bite-sized weekly podcast.
Episode 41, Coatings Group News
The news for the week ending April 2nd, this week featuring Covestro, BASF, Hempel and Perstorp, among others.
Music provided by:NewsSting by Kevin MacLeodLink: https://incompetech.filmmusic.io/song/4124-newsstingLicense: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ Website: www.incompetech.filmmusic.io