- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
The American Coatings Association (ACA) is seeking submission of abstracts for its Coatings Regulations and Analytical Methods Conference, to be held May 14-15, 2013 in Pittsburg, Pa, USA.
Abstracts should provide the latest information on regulations affecting the coatings industry, testing methods, and new technology related to regulatory guidelines. Suggested topics include Standards and Regulatory Updates; Green Building and Sustainability; Test Methods Updates; and Technology Response to Updates.
This two-day event is geared to the interests of:
* Coatings Regulations Personnel
* Coatings Manufacturers
* Federal and State Regulatory Agencies
* Facility Owners
* Coatings Raw Materials and Equipment Suppliers
All abstracts should be submitted by January 15, 2013.