- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
In the presence of Klaus Wehling, Lord Mayor of Oberhausen, Dr Martina Flöel, spokesperson of the Executive Board of Oxea, laid the cornerstone for a new Oxea production plant, the so-called Carboxylic Acid Plant 3.
The plant is slated to be completed in record time this year. The unit, which represents an investment in the tens of millions of euros, will boost Oxea’s global carboxylic acid production capacity by some 40%. This will also have a positive impact on the job situation: Oxea has already hired 12 new employees.