- South African chemical engineering journal goes international
- Nouryon launches improved Vanishing Red peroxide for the composites market
- Air Liquide and BASF welcome support from European Innovation Fund for joint CCS project
- Biocides transition in the EU
- PPG career lectures provide guidance for Chinese colleges
In the presence of Klaus Wehling, Lord Mayor of Oberhausen, Dr Martina Flöel, spokesperson of the Executive Board of Oxea, laid the cornerstone for a new Oxea production plant, the so-called Carboxylic Acid Plant 3.
The plant is slated to be completed in record time this year. The unit, which represents an investment in the tens of millions of euros, will boost Oxea’s global carboxylic acid production capacity by some 40%. This will also have a positive impact on the job situation: Oxea has already hired 12 new employees.