- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
In the presence of Klaus Wehling, Lord Mayor of Oberhausen, Dr Martina Flöel, spokesperson of the Executive Board of Oxea, laid the cornerstone for a new Oxea production plant, the so-called Carboxylic Acid Plant 3.
The plant is slated to be completed in record time this year. The unit, which represents an investment in the tens of millions of euros, will boost Oxea’s global carboxylic acid production capacity by some 40%. This will also have a positive impact on the job situation: Oxea has already hired 12 new employees.