- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
HMG Paints, the Manchester, UK-based independent paint manufacturer, has launched its latest innovation, HydroPro Floor Paint. This cutting-edge water-based floor paint is designed to transform floor finishing with its cross-linking formulation that ensures exceptional durability and a superior finish for both internal and external applications.
HydroPro Floor Paint boasts a unique formula that combines the strength of cross-linking technology with the convenience of water-based application. This innovation results in a tough, hard-wearing mid-sheen finish that’s ideal for a variety of spaces, from domestic garages and workshops to light-industrial environments. Once cured, HydroPro Floor Paint becomes resistant to oils, grease and light industrial traffic, providing a long-lasting solution for a number of areas.
“We’re very excited by the launch of our new HydroPro Floor Paint with its superior drying and recoat times, which offers so many possibilities for the professional decorator and maintenance teams. A real alternative for solvent-based floor paints,” commented James Burton of HMG Paints. “This is the first product that is part of a new portfolio we’ve been putting together for the professional decorator and light industrial market and we’re excited to reveal even more in the coming months.”
One of the standout features of HydroPro Floor Paint is its remarkable fast drying times, allowing professionals to apply multiple coats within a single day. This not only expedites the painting process but also minimises downtime, enabling quicker project completion.
- Cross-linking formulation: The cross-linking technology in HydroPro ensures exceptional adhesion and durability, making it suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
- Smooth finish: HydroPro Floor Paint leaves behind a flawless finish that enhances the aesthetics of any space.
- Low odour/VOC: HydroPro’s low odour and VOC content make it a preferable choice for enclosed environments.
- Quick drying: HydroPro’s rapid drying times mean less waiting and more productivity.
- Stain resistant: The paint’s resilience extends to its resistance and has been tested against everything from Diesel and engine oils to wine and coffee.
Available in a range of stock colours including Light Grey, Mid Grey, Dark Grey, Yellow, Tile Red, and Mid Blue.