- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
The divestiture of the Coating Resins business of Cytec Industries to funds affiliated with Advent International was first announced in October 2012 and completed on April 3, 2013. The adoption of the new name – Allnex – is the first step towards establishing the company’s new identity.
The search for a name began with an employee contest in November 2012 that generated more than 300 possibilities. Those names gave inspiration to a global diversity group, which brainstormed further and incorporated advice from a leading branding agency.
The company’s new logo was designed to reflect Allnex’s product portfolio, sustainable innovations, growth aspirations and commitment to continuous improvement. Specifically, the multiple colours and sizes of the droplets represent Allnex’s technologies, products and talented employees. In addition, the green droplet stands for sustainability, while the upward movement of the droplets and text reflects the company’s commitment to operational excellence, innovation and growth, both for Allnex and its customers.