- New British Coatings Federation report highlights essential coatings contribution to econo...
- PPG announces leadership changes in aerospace coatings business
- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
Cytec Industries Inc will be participating in the upcoming ‘North African Coatings Congress’, which is organised by The Coatings Group. Philippe Deligny, Global Global TS&D Manager Cytec, will give a presentation entitled ‘New waterborne solutions for concrete coatings’.
"The need for effective, low VOC coatings for use on concrete is significant, particularly in rapidly growing countries like Morocco, which is investing heavily in infrastructure,” notes Philippe Deligny. "Cytec has developed alternative waterborne chemistries for both indoor and outdoor concrete applications that enable the formulation of coatings with excellent efflorescence and hot tire pickup resistance, are breathable, and can be used on fresh concrete. We have also developed solutions for field-applied UV coatings that are creating additional opportunities for coatings manufacturers.”
The conference will take place on October 17 and 18 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Casablanca, Morocco. Philippe’s presentation will be given on October 17 at 10:20am.
For more information about the conference, please visit www.coatings-group.com/congress/nacc/.