- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
An updated industry reference guide to protective coatings defects has been published for use by coatings specialists, inspectors, engineers, architects, surveyors, painting contractors and all those with an interest in protective coatings.
Fitz’s Atlas 2 provides a review of coatings and application defects. Originally published in 1996, this expanded second edition of the guide contains 93 categories of coating defects with fully detailed descriptions, probable causes, preventions and methods of repair. For international users, the text included is available via the web in a number of languages including Spanish and Chinese.