- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
An updated industry reference guide to protective coatings defects has been published for use by coatings specialists, inspectors, engineers, architects, surveyors, painting contractors and all those with an interest in protective coatings.
Fitz’s Atlas 2 provides a review of coatings and application defects. Originally published in 1996, this expanded second edition of the guide contains 93 categories of coating defects with fully detailed descriptions, probable causes, preventions and methods of repair. For international users, the text included is available via the web in a number of languages including Spanish and Chinese.