- Jotun supports aid in Libya and Morocco
- Sherwin-Williams releases Color of the Year 2024: Upward
- Henkel Adhesives Technologies publishes audited method for sustainability assessment of pr...
- “MyCarbonFootprint”: BASF launches dashboard for sustainable procurement
- PPG introduces PPG SUSTAINABILITY CO₂NCEPT system to help automotive body shops reduce e...
UK-based Springfield Solutions, a global brand management, digital print and interactive media provider, has launched its premium packaging service for the paints industry. This premium packaging offering uses digital technology to embellish labels with foiling, varnishes, and textures.
This digital technology allows paint brands to access many benefits including:
- Zero MOQs.
- Flexibility when ordering, allowing brands to order the packaging that they require and when they need it in relation to demand, as opposed to purchasing large quantities.
- Reduced costs and storage requirements.
- Personalisation of labels.
This premium packaging service is accessible to brands across all sizes who wish to add a touch of luxury to their packaging in order to stand out on shelf and online.
To find our more about Springfield’s latest premium packaging campaign, visit – Adorn Your Product with Luxury Digital Paint Packaging (springfieldsolutions.co.uk)
Springfield Solutions: Springfield Solutions is a global supplier of innovative digital packaging assets based in Hull, England. Founded in 1975, Springfield has pushed the boundaries of print since its inception, pioneering the way of digital print and packaging assets.