- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
Dorfner, a leading refiner of industrial minerals, has completed another major investment project. An older-generation calcining line at the site in Hirschau, Germany, has been refurbished and upgraded from the ground up. The start of the project was scheduled to coincide with the onset of cold weather. No production bottlenecks occurred at any time during the refurbishment project because Dorfner’s second calcining line, which went into operation four years ago, continued to operate at full capacity in 3-shift operation seven days a week. A new rotary kiln shell more than 33m long and weighing around 60t had to be installed on the existing line.