- PPG partners with Prague Crafts Academy to train the next generation of painters
- Offshore wind farm Hollandse Kust Zuid inaugurated
- UPM selects Brenntag as sole European distributor of its new bio-based MEG
- PPG partners with Dutch university to develop world’s first off-road solar car
- Philippine lead paint ban feted in Bonn, Germany
A new ‘Outlook’ study by Simon-Kucher & Partners found that European companies expect profits to grow by 11% despite the Euro and debt crises. In addition to achieving double-digit profit growth in 2012, companies across Europe plan to improve their competitiveness, offer new products and services, and continue to invest in research and development.
The survey covered almost 300 managers in chemicals, construction, commodities and technology companies in seven European countries.