- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Drytac, an international manufacturer of adhesive-coated products with locations throughout North America and Europe, has recently acquired adhesive coating company, Multi-Tac Inc.
Toronto, Canada-based, Multi-Tac has grown during the past 25 years to become an industry leader in the manufacture of high-quality pressure-sensitive products and custom coating solutions. The company operates two coating lines and serves a number of markets including flexible packaging, graphic arts and unique label and tape applications.
"The combined operation will result in improved efficiencies, greater flexibility and shorter development time from customer concept to finished product,” stated Marc Oosterhuis, President of the Drytac Group. "With an increased coating, slitting and sheeting capacity, we can not only expand our standard product range but grow our speciality custom coating services in North America.”
He added: "In addition to a comprehensive range of branded and OEM films and adhesives, we can now offer aqueous, solvent and hot melt coatings suitable for a variety of substrates.”