- UK market report: Sustainability is key to industry future
- Choosing paint: The difference between Baby Boomers and Generations X, Y and Z
- The rising tide: Specialty coatings market set to surpass US$4.6bn by 2032
- Market report: Automotive coatings in Pakistan
- Middle East and Africa bio-based chemicals market size to reach US$12.2bn by 2030, driven ...
By William Tomaney, in Warsaw; Zlatko Conkaš, in Novi Sad, Serbia; and Martina Marecková, in Prague
Eastern Europe is often a region of diversity when it comes to paint and coatings sector trends, but in the past year, the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted most sectors in a similar way. They experienced booms in DIY decorative sales, weaker industrial coating sales and are now struggling with increased input costs.
Read the full report here: Eastern Europe 2021