- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
UK-based Elcometer has announcd the opening of its office in Japan, Elcometer KK.
Elcometer has long recognised the importance of Japan as a key global economy and, for more than 40 years, has worked with its network of distributors to meet the inspection equipment requirements of its Japanese customers.
"Over recent years Elcometer has seen a continued increase in demand for our coating inspection equipment, which has led to significant growth around the World,” said Michael Sellars, Elcometer’s managing director. "Our new office in Japan not only strengthens our commitment to the Japanese market place but also expands our presence in this rapidly expanding Region.”
Elcometer KK, is based in Minato-Ku, Tokyo.