- New British Coatings Federation report highlights essential coatings contribution to econo...
- PPG announces leadership changes in aerospace coatings business
- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
Can a colourant for exterior use be not only bright and exceptionally weather resistant but significantly contribute to the energy saving of the structure it is applied to?
From today it does. The research conducted at EuroColori laboratories allows us to propose a new solution, among the most technologically advanced in the range of exterior coatings: the Novomix and Cromshade EnergySaver colouring pastes based on reflective pigments.
The innovative property of this product is the capacity to reflect solar radition, which is responsible for the increase in temperature in the painting and for the consequent destruction of the pigment, the deterioration of the colour and the warming of the underlying structure.
Let’s imagine what this implies with the real reduction of more than 20% of temperature at the surface of each building: greater energy efficiency, exterior insulation and finishing system performance optimisation, resistance of the colour without equal over the years.
Who else can give you such practical and cutting-edge topics to use with customers?
VISIT EUROCOLORI AT CHINACOAT – November 28-30, 2012 – Exhibit Hall 10.2H – ZONE 1 Booth n° 25-34