- Berger Paints celebrates centennial year with record sales
- Nouryon signs its first power purchase agreement for an onsite solar project in the US
- Consistently sustainable: Updated method published for entire BASF product portfolio
- BCF calls for greater urgency on REACH impasse, warning of irreparable damage to UK manufa...
- BASF celebrates 10 years of its Northeast Research Alliance in the US
In the news this episode, the trade show schedules continue to get shifted around, supercomputing and AI are being used to develop new materials, and there’s a new scholarship for students interested in the coatings industry.