- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
Industry needs VOC emissions chamber testing for showing compliance of product emissions of Volatile Organic Compounds with
– Voluntary rating systems (e.g. CDPH, BIFMA, …),
– Voluntary ecolabels (EMICODE, Blue Angel, Indoor Air Comfort, Floorscore, M1, …),
– Sustainable building programs (LEED, BREEAM, CHPS, …)
Eurofins Product Testing A/S in Denmark has provided these services for more than 20 years, with the largest chamber testing capacity worldwide. But sending test samples to Denmark from overseas can be difficult and expensive. Now, Eurofins also provides these services in California, USA (Folsom) and China (Shenzhen).
All three Eurofins VOC testing laboratories are ISO 17025 accredited. This accreditation demonstrates that the three labs deliver high quality testing. ISO 17025 accreditation is valid for almost all countries across the world. Often, it is a prerequisite for acceptance of test results. "We received our ISO 17025 accreditation for environmental chamber testing in early June 2013, allowing Eurofins to provide quality VOC testing services in North America." says Dr Stephany Mason of the California lab.
"We are glad to have reached this quality accreditation at all our three VOC testing laboratories," says Reinhard Oppl of the Danish laboratory. "This allows the Eurofins Group further to implement us as the market leader world-wide with flexible and cost-efficient VOC testing services to industry."