- Gelest Reinforces Its Continued Compliance with All Regulatory and Quality Assurance Requi...
- Thermo Fisher debuts rheometer
- Kaneka to increase production capacities for Kaneka MS Polymer in Westerlo, Belgium
- Latest marine coatings app improves user’s experience
- Polyurethane market to see growth in AP
IRL has published, for the first time, a review of the major country markets for architectural coatings in the European region. This study takes a comprehensive look at the industry in the region following the global downturn in 2008-2009.
The following countries have been covered in this edition: Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
The information contained includes: Market data for each country for 2010; Growth projections for each country to 2015; Major trends, opportunities, strengths and weaknesses; Key players in each national market.