- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
Exova, the global testing, calibration and advisory services provider, has agreed a strategic partnership with Endures in The Netherlands, previously known as the TNO Maritime Material Performance Centre. Endures’ Den Helder centre is primarily focused on the marine and offshore industry and its team of scientists oversees research and testing in microbiological corrosion through DNA analysis, bio and anti-fouling and mechanical, chemical and electrochemical corrosion.
The centre’s unique location provides direct access to natural sea water for offshore exposure and in-house simulation testing. As a C5M weathering location, testing is carried out in the harshest corrosion environment possible. The strategic partnership further extends the comprehensive range of services available to customers and forms part of a global network of specialist coatings testing and inspection laboratories worldwide.