- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
A new FEICA Board has been elected at the 2021 General Assembly, with Dr Guido Cami appointed as the next President.
FEICA is the European voice of the adhesives and sealants industry.
The FEICA General Assembly takes place once a year and is attended by the association’s membership, which has voting rights. The 2021 hybrid edition was held on 15 September 2021 and was opened by outgoing President Roland Albers, who gave a speech on how the organisation, more than ever, addresses the current market situation of the industry.
A new board was then elected, with Dr Guido Cami (Avisa) elected as the next FEICA President; Mr Eric Dehasque (Sika) as new Vice President; and Mr Jean-Paul Hautekeer (Dow) as new Feica Treasurer. Dr Eva Griessbach (Dow) remains the European Technical Board (ETB) Chair.
The new executive board was complemented with:
Representing the Direct Company Members (DCMs): Dr Boris Tasche (Henkel); Mr Rob Uytdewillegen (Bolton Adhesives); Mr Roland Albers (Bostik); Mr Stuart Jenkinson (H.B.Fuller); Mr Alessandro Passerini (Coim).
Representing the National Association Members (NAMs): Mr Jean-Marc Barki (Sealock) AFICAM; Dr Boris Tasche (Henkel) IVK; Mr Phillip Lee (Ace Adhesives) BASA; Mr Lars Christensen (Dana Lim) DFL.