- Berger Paints celebrates centennial year with record sales
- Nouryon signs its first power purchase agreement for an onsite solar project in the US
- Consistently sustainable: Updated method published for entire BASF product portfolio
- BCF calls for greater urgency on REACH impasse, warning of irreparable damage to UK manufa...
- BASF celebrates 10 years of its Northeast Research Alliance in the US
Following on from the success of the FEICA conference in Izmir, Turkey last month, the date for the 2014 event has been announced.
Delegates from around the world will gather in Berlin, Germany, from September 17-19, 2014, at the InterContinental Hotel, to hear key note speakers talk on the most important topics in the adhesive and sealants industry, with updates and new technologies.
There will also be the table top exhibition, which forms an important source of information and provides delegates the opportunity to discuss services, products and, of course, the all important networking.
For more information visit www.feica.com