- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Following on from the success of the FEICA conference in Izmir, Turkey last month, the date for the 2014 event has been announced.
Delegates from around the world will gather in Berlin, Germany, from September 17-19, 2014, at the InterContinental Hotel, to hear key note speakers talk on the most important topics in the adhesive and sealants industry, with updates and new technologies.
There will also be the table top exhibition, which forms an important source of information and provides delegates the opportunity to discuss services, products and, of course, the all important networking.
For more information visit www.feica.com