- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
Flint Group has confirmed the successful completion of the sale of its XSYS division (XSYS) to an affiliate of Lone Star Funds (Lone Star), a global private equity firm.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Steve Dryden, Flint Group CEO, said: "We are delighted to have completed the sale of our XSYS division. The transaction is attractive, both financially and strategically, for Flint Group as we reinforce our position as a leader in conventional and digital printing consumables and equipment for the structurally growing segments of Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging, and Narrow Web labels.
"I would like to thank our XSYS colleagues for all of their hard work and wish them well in their future with Lone Star.”