- Berger Paints celebrates centennial year with record sales
- Nouryon signs its first power purchase agreement for an onsite solar project in the US
- Consistently sustainable: Updated method published for entire BASF product portfolio
- BCF calls for greater urgency on REACH impasse, warning of irreparable damage to UK manufa...
- BASF celebrates 10 years of its Northeast Research Alliance in the US
Flint Group has confirmed the successful completion of the sale of its XSYS division (XSYS) to an affiliate of Lone Star Funds (Lone Star), a global private equity firm.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Steve Dryden, Flint Group CEO, said: "We are delighted to have completed the sale of our XSYS division. The transaction is attractive, both financially and strategically, for Flint Group as we reinforce our position as a leader in conventional and digital printing consumables and equipment for the structurally growing segments of Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging, and Narrow Web labels.
"I would like to thank our XSYS colleagues for all of their hard work and wish them well in their future with Lone Star.”