- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Flint Group is exhibiting at Plastindia 2015, a significant plastic and packaging exhibition held in Gandhinager, Gujarat, India February 5-10, 2015.
This exhibition and conference showcases the latest technology, innovation, processes, and products with an expansive global platform. Flint Group will be among 2000 exhibitors from 40 countries are participating in the event and it is expected that more than 150,000 visitors will come during the 5 days show.
India poses itself as a key driver for further growth in the printing industry – Flint Group understands the need to be involved in every aspect of the package printing value chain in this growing region, hence its involvement in this event.
During this same week Flint Group will host two special events –
February 6 – The Flint Group India Vadodara factory is approximately 100 km from the site of the exhibition – key customers will be offered a plant tour on February 6 which will help increase their understanding and appreciation of the ink manufacturing process.
February 7 – Flint Group and Daetwyler will host an educational seminar for key customers from the liquid packaging segment who will travel from India and neighbouring countries such Srilanka, Nepal, and Bangladesh.