- AkzoNobel and Icelandair let fly with stunning new livery
- CPS Color opens new service and training centre in Singapore
- Perstorp drives forward project to produce recycled methanol
- BASF to expand production capacity of acrylic dispersions in Malaysia
- Arkema proposes to divest its oxo alcohols business
Flint Group has introduced its Lithocure Premium system in Europe and Asia. The new generation UV offset system is designed to be suitable for most label substrates and narrow web applications.
"Offset printing is a balance of several parameters,” explained Par Olsson, product manager, Flint Group Narrow Web. "Fully optimising this balance can seem complicated, and printers sometimes feel it’s a moving target – especially when maintaining print quality at high speeds. "We have developed Lithocure Premium to become a cornerstone of a stable UV offset process”, Mr Olsson continues. "The offset ink is a key element and this ink raises the bar considerably.
With Lithocure Premium printers can achieve robust, reliable and high performance results without changing other press or printing parameters.”
The system is designed to achieve higher productivity, better print performance over long runs and good print quality. It can be used in narrow web UV rotary offset systems but can also be used in UV rotary letterpress systems.