- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
Research and Markets has published ‘Strategic Analysis of the Fluoropolymer Powder Coatings Market in North America – The Cost Efficiency of the Powder Coating Process Drives the Market’.
This study analyses the North American (USA and Canada) fluoropolymer powder coatings market for the period of 2012 to 2019. Fluoropolymer powder coatings form a highly-fragmented market. The segmentation that is used in the research is as follows: FEP, PVDF, ETFE, PFA/MFA, ECTFE and other fluoropolymer powder coatings.
This research identifies the key market drivers and restraints, as well as the key challenges for the industry and includes company profiles, the competitive structure, market metrics, market share analysis, market trends, revenue analysis, market strategies and end user analysis.