- Covestro signs first major renewable energy agreement for its US operations
- Toyochem constructs new pilot facility for high-performance polymers in Japan
- Omya extends lightweight fillers portfolio with the acquisition of Bublon
- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
Looking for a superior colour option that is consistent and true? Colour Critical Printing offered by Singapore-based Spectrum Press delivers a more saturated, vibrant colour that is close to what the actual product would look like. This is made possible by working with a larger colour gamut that can simulate up to nearly 90% of Pantone colours. From realistic skin tones to lush pastels, consistent and accurate prints are assured that save both time and money.
Spectrum is the only printer in Singapore and one of the few in Asia, offering Colour Critical Printing. Above, is an image taken from a standard viewing light box with 5000k side by side comparison between Colour Critical printed chips and actual paint chips cut from the Paint Industry Fandeck.