- USA’s Brightland Homes selects PPG as exclusive paint provider for new home builds
- SABIC and global chemical companies sign agreement with TNO for R&D hub for plastic w...
- Covestro tackles maximum efficiency in urban mobility
- PPG opens US$30M battery pack application centre in China
- PPG opens Color Creation Lab with Chery Automobile in China
This year is the 40th anniversary of Capa, the range of caprolactone monomer, aliphatic polyester polyols and thermoplastics from Perstorp.
The range brings high-end performance to products and processes in adhesives, biopolymers, coatings, elastomers and resins used in a wide range of applications.
Since the introduction of Capa in 1975, Perstorp has built up an unmatched combination of knowledge and expertise, as well as a market-leading production and testing infrastructure. Capa helps Perstorp customers create materials with enhanced properties, such as wear resistance, lower VOC, UV resistance, gloss, adhesion and low temperature flexibility.
Perstorp is now strengthening its focus on delivering custom solutions that address industry trends, facilitate innovation and differentiation through measurable benefits.