- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
For several decades Fritsch has been involved in both the international markets and the Chinese market. In order to serve its growing customer base in a continuative, flexible and customer-oriented manner a second subsidiary has been opened in Shanghai. Two markets will be managed from Shanghai: The South Chinese market, as well as Hong Kong, which is only 120km away.
The official opening ceremony was held at the end of 2013, barely a year after the opening of its first subsidiary in Beijing.