- JBP reinforces its reputation as a leader within the sustainable paint industry in Thailan...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start transforms 27 schools worldwide with colourful makeovers
- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
The Geomet 500 is a self-lubricated coating, which allows an average 8-10µm thickness to reach 1000hrs corrosion resistance without red rust for fasteners treated in bulk, using the dip-spin process. The value of the coefficient of friction provided is between 0.12 and 0.18 without any additional topcoat, on an M10x55 hex-headed reference screw, tested according to ISO 16047.Geomet 500 is specified by manufacturers and OEMs, such as PSA, Fiat, Iveco, Jaguar Cars & Land Rover, Bosch, Volvo Trucks.Geomet 500 is available worldwide.