- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
This research identifies the major industry drivers, restraints, regional and technology segment trends in the global automotive refinish coatings market.
The research covers four regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world (ROW).
The study provides an in-depth analysis on solvent- and waterborne coating segments with percentage splits across regions and by chemistries. Unit shipment, revenue forecasts and pricing trends have been provided for each of the segments. The base year is 2012 and the forecast period ends in 2019.
The automotive refinish coatings market is primarily influenced by car sales, vehicles in operation (VIO), accident rates, age of the car and miles driven. Rapid increase in car sales and VIO in Brazil, Russia, India, China and Eastern European countries have steered growth opportunities towards the Asia Pacific and ROW regions.