- Covestro increases share of renewable power for site in Belgium
- Yorkshire linseed paint manufacturer expands with move to new premises as demand soars
- IMCD Australia and New Zealand strengthen its coatings and construction business with the ...
- Johnstone’s Paint brand by PPG announces long-term partnership with World Snooker To...
- Henkel signs agreement to acquire Seal for Life Industries
The writing’s on the wall for unwanted graffiti following the launch of a new collection in AkzoNobel’s range of Interpon EC (Easy Clean) powder coatings.
Already well established globally, there’s a new collection of colours available across Europe, making it even easier for customers to remove all types of graffiti produced from spray cans, markers and liquids.
"We know how difficult it can be to remove unwanted graffiti quickly and efficiently, and we’re proud that our products are part of the solution,” explained Daniela Vlad, Director of AkzoNobel’s Powder Coatings business.
"High performance coatings such as Interpon EC are helping customers keep public areas, businesses and communities looking as good as new.”
Formulated to provide protection both indoors and outdoors, Interpon EC powder coatings make it easy to remove graffiti from painted surfaces and metal substrates without damaging the original coating or compromising the finish.
The product is especially effective on objects that experience plenty of wear and tear, such as street furniture, roller doors, electrical cabinets, public transport and playground equipment.
Available in a wide range of RAL colours and a clear coat, Interpon EC is durable, contains almost no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and is weather, corrosion and chemical resistant.
AkzoNobel is the largest global manufacturer of powder coatings and a world leader in powder coatings technology.
Products are supplied primarily under the Interpon and Resicoat brands.