- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
- Arkema finalises the acquisition of its 54% stake in PI Advanced Materials
- BASF Research Press Conference 2023 – Chemistry and sustainability: A perfect match
- IChemE celebrates 2023 Global Awards winners
- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
H.B. Fuller Company announced yesterday that it has finalised the previously announced purchase of Continental Products Limited, a provider of industrial adhesives to the East and Central Africa markets.
The addition of this business supports H.B. Fuller’s growth strategy for emerging markets, as it will enable the company to fully leverage its broad-based technology portfolio and effectively deliver speciality adhesive products to key customers in East and Central Africa.
"With this acquisition, we gain a dedicated team with strong customer relationships and local manufacturing capabilities," said Steve Kenny, senior vice president, EIMEA, H.B. Fuller. "H.B. Fuller will work closely with the Continental team to further enhance partnerships with regional customers and to develop, produce and sell new and better products in a strategically important geography."
Serving a wide range of industries, including paper converting, printing and packaging, labeling, laminating, bookbinding, automotive assembly, footwear and construction, the Continental business generated approximately €2.3M in revenue for the 2014 fiscal year. Based in Nairobi, Kenya, Continental will be included in H.B. Fuller’s Europe, India, Middle East, Africa (EIMEA) operating segment.