- Flint Group puts EkoCure® Dual Cure technology in the spotlight at Labelexpo Asia 2023
- New Vink Chemicals production site in Schwerin, Germany
- Hempel A/S celebrates 75-year anniversary of its owner, the Hempel Foundation
- Birla Carbon celebrates the 65th anniversary of its Cubatão Plant in Brazil
- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
Henan Billions Chemicals has commissioned a titanium dioxide (TiO2) manufacturing and research facility in Henan Province. The 366,000m² plant utilises a chloride-based technology to produce 100,000t of TiO2/yr with room to extend its capabilities. The facility also includes an enterprise technology centre, which will ease development, testing and qualification of next generation-based TiO2.
PPG Industries has provided the output process since 2012. It plans to utilise TiO2 produced at the facility as a pigment in its paints and coating.