- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
TEGO® Foamex 823 is a defoamer emulsion for waterborne coatings, paints and printing inks. Due to its superior balance between defoaming power and compatibility, it is suitable in a variety of systems and applications.
Complexity in the lab and production can be reduced with Foamex 823 because of the ability to use one defoamer instead of using a large number of speciality defoamers.