- IMCD appoints Dorthe Mikkelsen as member of the Supervisory Board
- EkoCure® Dual Cure ink puts Flint Group and All4Labels on shared path to success
- Advancion launches new multifunctional etheramine for waterborne industrial coatings syste...
- IMCD China enters the lubricants market with the acquisition of Guangzhou RBD Chemical
- AkzoNobel and Kansai Paint mutually agree not to proceed with African transaction
Hosokawa Micron Ltd announces the development of the low noise Whisper-Booth. This compact downflow booth achieves noise levels of approximately 60dba, which is less than a normal conversation, making it one of the quietest downflow booths on the market.
Capable of delivering OELs of <1µg/m3, this downflow booth is ideal for applications where it needs to be positioned within ‘quiet zones’ or within multi-processing areas where acoustic interference would be a problem and when ‘silent running’ is more preferable.
Always at the forefront of containment technology design, Hosokawa Micron engineers have worked closely with customers in the development of this booth to ensure it meets both containment level requirements and low noise levels.
"In using a combination of high efficiency, low vibration and quieter running motors, low noise fans and high density sound attenuating insulation we have been able to create a unique Downflow Booth that operates at whisper sound levels,” explained Carl Emsley, Hosokawa Micron Ltd.