- BASF broadens its Monomers Portfolio and launches bio-based 2-Octyl Acrylate
- Lanxess and Tennants: Cooperation for enhanced industrial plant hygiene
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms school for children with autis...
- Dorfner partners with citrine informatics and revolutionises paint formulation work throug...
- PPG’s New Paint for a New Start initiative transforms educational facility for children ...
A new report released by MarketsandMarkets, ‘Dispersant / Dispersing Agent Market, by End-User Industries (Construction, Paint & Coating, Pulp & Paper, Detergent, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Pharmaceutical) & Geography – Trends & Forecast to 2018’, defines and segments the global dispersing agent market with an analysis and forecast of the volume consumed and revenue generated.
The dispersing agent consumption will grow from an estimated 3960Kt in 2013 to 5475Kt by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 6.7%.
The rising need for infrastructure drives the consumption of dispersing agents in the construction industry. Similarly, accelerating development in the infrastructure and automotive sector has resulted in an expansion of the market for dispersing agents in the paints & coatings industry.
The dispersing agents market is fragmented and has an immense potential to attract various small and big level industry players. It has experienced a huge surge, especially in Asia Pacific, due to its flourishing infrastructure sector.
It is the highest growing market, followed by Europe and North America that drives the global consumption of dispersing agents.