- Do more for less with Intelli-ion®: Elevating anti-corrosion coatings with low loadings
- Innovative polycarbonates for lighting and building technology
- Maximising corrosion protection and preservation at grease points
- PPG to review strategic alternatives for architectural coatings business in the USA and Ca...
- UK coatings industry’s Net Zero Roadmap awarded Publication of the Year at the 2024 Trad...
At Composites Europe this month, Huntsman will be showcasing high performance materials from its Araldite portfolio for the automotive sector.
The company has recently been involved in industry ‘firsts’ for the application of composites in this sector, including: The ‘U-Box’, demonstrating the possibilities of building an electric concept car using sustainable components; An Araldite resin system especially adapted for ‘RTM-Lambo’; A toughened Araldite system to design a composite wheel for the high-performance vehicle market with better impact resistance than metal wheels and higher fatigue resistance; A composite fuel tank using hot curing epoxy system, providing lightweight benefits and the durability required for use by performance and endurance vehicles.