- Stain-resistant clear coat for light-coloured electronic devices
- Hardide Coatings receives Nadcap Merit status for coatings
- Investment Analysis of the European Adhesives and Sealants 2015
- BASF & Petronas to build 2-EHAcid plant
- Four startups win AkzoNobel collaborations in Paint the Future China finale
At Composites Europe this month, Huntsman will be showcasing high performance materials from its Araldite portfolio for the automotive sector.
The company has recently been involved in industry ‘firsts’ for the application of composites in this sector, including: The ‘U-Box’, demonstrating the possibilities of building an electric concept car using sustainable components; An Araldite resin system especially adapted for ‘RTM-Lambo’; A toughened Araldite system to design a composite wheel for the high-performance vehicle market with better impact resistance than metal wheels and higher fatigue resistance; A composite fuel tank using hot curing epoxy system, providing lightweight benefits and the durability required for use by performance and endurance vehicles.