- Lanxess increases prices for adipic acid
- BASF’s financial strength supports proposed stable dividend of €3.40 per share for the...
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs global preferred partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive for its g...
- Wacker’s polysilicon production successfully certified to IATF 16949
IChemE, which is a not-for-profit charity, will introduce the service from June 2013 and provide independent advice to help support the growth and development of organisations working in the sector.
Initially, the service will offer dedicated professional and technical advice on topics such as technology transfer, innovation, safety and sustainability.
The service will also provide general management advice and business solutions in areas such as project management, event management, technical writing, marketing, research, graphic design, networking and brokering.
IChemE director of policy, Andrew Furlong, said: "IChemE is approached by a growing number of organisations and individuals seeking our help and advice on a wide range of issues and projects.
"We want these organisations to succeed and in many situations we are able to connect them to right people and organisations. Our new advisory service will help make this brokering faster and more efficient.
"We will also be able to provide more direct support using the skills and expertise of our staff and members where current services are limited or unavailable.
"Our aim is to make sure that our new advisory service provides another opportunity for the chemical and process industries to thrive and succeed”, concluded Furlong.
For further details about IChemE’s advisory service, email [email protected].