- New British Coatings Federation report highlights essential coatings contribution to econo...
- PPG announces leadership changes in aerospace coatings business
- Vattenfall and BASF to partner on German offshore wind farms Nordlicht 1 and 2
- AkzoNobel Powder Coatings partners with coatingAI to explore new frontiers in sustainabili...
- PPG again earns Equality 100 Award in 2023 Corporate Equality Index, spotlighting 20 years...
IGL Coatings has been listed as one of the Top 10 High Growth Companies in Malaysia for 2023 by Statista, an international market research firm.
Statista also took into consideration companies throughout Malaysia, namely local small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
“The award recognises the exceptional growth and success of IGL Coatings, including its incredible impact on the coating industry,” mentions Keong Chun Chieh, CEO and Managing Director for Ominent Sdn Bhd.
Even throughout the pandemic, IGL Coatings continued to experience significant growth over the past years. “This is a testament to the hard work and dedication of the entire team, distributors and our IGL Family” shares Keong.
He continues, “this is a validation of our commitment to providing high-quality coatings and exceptional customer service and we will continue to strive for excellence in the future.”