- PPG completes Colorful Communities project in Shildon, UK
- ITN Business and IChemE launch news-style programme, ‘Engineering a Sustainable World’
- Graphene nanotubes revolutionise protective film technology: ultrathin, permanently conduc...
- AkzoNobel graduates first engineers from its training programme
- AkzoNobel and China’s Wuxi El Pont exploring use of electron beams to cure coatings
IGM Resins has announced the creation of Solindis, a new company who will act as exclusive distributor for IGM for a large group of European, Middle East and African customers as of the January 1, 2022. Due to the continuous growth of IGM’s business, under the umbrella of its Go Grow Green strategy, it was time for IGM to develop a strong distribution model in EMEA: Solindis, a new company, led by Ruud Kuijsters and Frans de Wind who will be the ideal partners to drive growth. With their experience and contribution to the growth of IGM in the past 16 years, it is confident that its partnership with Solindis will provide its customers in the UV market with an outstanding quality and exceptional customer service, and it will be able to serve the growing and changing needs in the Energy Curing market.
IGM’s CEO, Wilfrid Gambade, said: I’m proud that IGM could establish a tailor-made distribution model that will support the growth and the continuous increasing market needs with the creation of Solindis, a company that will work closely and at arm’s length with IGM to improve the service level and support the market and to better serve a customer portfolio fragmented in a very large geographical region like EMEA.”